Turbo Kick® is a combination of intense kickboxing moves mixed with dance moves all perfectly choreographed to high energy and motivating music. It’s the ultimate cardiovascular challenge that’s a unique blend of intense intervals, strength/endurance training and a relaxing cool-down. Turbo Kick® requires no previous kickboxing experience or equipment.
What you will learn:
• Correct form & technique
• Tips, tricks & tools on leading others effectively
• How to create a party atmosphere so students will keep coming back for more
Is there a test involved?
• YES. You will have to complete and pass a written and practical test
What comes with the certification?
• Everything you need to teach your first Turbo Kick® class: a CD, choreography DVD and choreography notes
• The ability to purchase previous and future Turbo Kick® Rounds. Including a CD, choreography DVD and choreography notes
• Receive a "Record of Completion" valid for 2 years that verifies your ability to teach
• Pay NO Licensing Fees to use the trademarked Turbo Kick® name and music
• 0.7 ACE and 7.75 AFAA continuing education units/credits
Join us for a Round Workshop at any Turbo Kick® Training!
11am-1pm during any Turbo Kick® Training
What is it?
• Choreography broken down section-by-section
• Reserved ONLY for those that have already completed either the Instructor Training or the Pro Training
• This high intensity, 2 hour class will enhance your technical abilities!
It gets even better... every Round Workshop you attend, you will receive $5 off your TK Instructor Renewal Fee! So, the more you attend, the cheaper your renewal is.
Already own the Round being taught? Attend for FREE! Just sign up as an "Audit" for the Round workshop and receive a $5 credit toward your renewal.